Workshop on National and International Funding Landscape - 16 June 2022
- in Collaboration with The Junior Researcher Association
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Postdocs and assistant professors from all faculties at Aarhus University with little or no experience in grant writing. PhD students are also welcome to participate.
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce the national and international funding landscape for research and to demonstrate how the landscapes relate to the development of an individual funding strategy. The learnings outcome for this part is for the researchers to be able to distinguish between the various national and international funding opportunities and to relate them to their own publication strategy and research interests.
The workshop will be delivered as a combination of presentations, group work and discussions. The presentations will cover:
- Who are the most important Danish and European funders, and what do they support?
- How do the funding bodies evaluate proposals?
- What trends and differences between funding bodies are essential?
- How do grants and academic career paths relate?
The group work requires that the participants are prepared:
- To share and discuss their own funding strategies
- To enter into constructive discussion of funding strategies with the other participants in the group
Two fundraisers from the Research Support Office will hold the workshop
|Time:||16 June 2022, from 10.00 - 12.00|
|Venue:||Online - link will be forwarded|
|Registration:||Please register via this link by 20 May 2022|
The workshop will be conducted in English. Due to the form of the workshop, the number of participants is limited. Therefore, please do not take a place from someone else. Make sure to cancel your registration, if you are unable to attend.
We look forward to seeing you at our workshop.