The Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences offers the following PhD courses. More courses will be added as details are finalised, so please keep checking this page.
Please note the deadlines for applying - and that the courses not activated for registration are names of previous courses.
- Using R for Statistics and Illustrations
- Academic Writing
- Introduction to Applied Survival Analysis and Time-to-Events Models
- Central Concepts and Theoretical Debates in Social Science Approaches to Alcohol and Drug Research
- Introduction to Analysis in Qualitative Research
- Intermediate Statistics Using SPSS and R
- Introduction to Quantitative Research Methodology
- Information Retrieval & Information Management for Researchers