article

Staff

Relocation of the Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences

The Department and Library of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences will be relocated from the Nobel Park to the University Park immediately after Easter.

[Translate to English:] Psykologisk Institut flytter fra Nobelparken til Universitetsparken. Foto: AU Foto.

On 10 April, the first group of staff at the Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences will be moving out of the Nobel Park to building 1340, 1343, 1350 and 1351 in the University Park. The first relocation includes around 90% of the staff – the remaining 10% will be moving at the beginning of July.

During the same week, the Library for Psychology and Behavioural Sciences will also be moving to the joint library in building 1351.

Law and Political Science and Government have been relocated
The Department of Law and the Department of Political Science and Government moved in February and March and are settling in at the new premises.

The Department of Law is now in building 1328, 1410, 1411, 1413, 1414 and 1415. A couple of staff members will remain in building 1350 and at Hermodsvej until the last part of the relocation process is completed in mid-June 2012, after which the entire department will be gathered at the new premises.

The Department of Political Science and Government has only experienced a minor relocation, where the staff in 1350 moved to 1340-1341. The staff in 1330-1333 will not be moving.

Next in line are the Department of Business Communication and the Department of Economics and Business, who will be relocated in July and August to the Nobel Park and Fuglesangs Allé, respectively.

Oops, an error occurred! Code: 202111301529289b7a77be